Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Blog Writer

Hey there, my name's Steve and for the next few months I'll be keeping you up to date on what's happening with the ReFrame Film Festival.

I moved to Peterborough earlier this year from Toronto, and was so happy to find just as much arts and culture happening here but with more of that small-town feel. While in Toronto I worked with youth in Regent Park and other low-income communities, teaching them how to use new media as a tool to help their voices be heard. Put a video camera in the hands of a young person and you'll be amazed at what they have to say! And that's why I connected with ReFrame - not only do I enjoy watching films, but I love the whole process of making them, and hopefully I can share a bit of that passion with you.

So, keep checking back to see what updates I have for everyone, and make sure you follow us on our facebook fan page and our twitter account

No comments: